Sunday 3 July 2011

Hello...

my dad being unwell proved to be a bit too much for me and I lost 2 months of this year.  Until about Easter, other than working all I have done is help my dad.  Helping, now that my parents are getting older, is one of the bigger reasons for moving to here but I never factored in how much worrying I would do.  We are coming out the other side and hopefully the worst of it is over.  

Needless to say the 10k run didn't happen either as training didn't happen, so i would have to say until about April 10th things weren't going as expected...

Then S & I went to New York.  A surprise trip for me...


and bless him, he even factored in fabric shopping for a whole day - more about that later.

Well for now there is a party about to happen.  Am i brave enough to take on 'the cube'?

No comments: