Wednesday 23 October 2013

Happy day!!

Oh my!

Sometimes the nicest things happen.  It's been a long week and today was no exception.  As DD told me she lost one sock at school I kept thinking it would be nice to have some happy post to come home to.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this...

ATC 2 envelope

I couldn't remember ordering anything from Singapore, but it wouldn't be the first time I had ordered something I forgot about. Even better than a fabric delivery was the arrival of my ATC from the Very Berry Handmade swap!  Happy day!!

ATC2 swap

I also received some jasmine tea and a lovely note from Angela at Pretty Little Things in a Box.  There are lots of elements to the ATC and it is currently taking centre stage in the lounge so I can study them all.  



1 comment:

mammafairy said...

Sorry, I am being thick, what is an ATC? Sounds really exciting!