Hoorah! I'm managed my bee blocks for this month already. The mushrooms are from here and I'm hoping that the improv'd filler block is ok.
|Now just have to remember to post them!|
Then there was a bit of binding, didn't get done; an ATC, can't decide which design to do and if I need more fabric (no I don't but when did that ever stop me) and a needle book which I need to
With all that indecision I made a mug rug instead.
It's ok, there were some moments with the inner corners but I found a solution.
I also washed a finished quilt.
|Need to work on my photographic staging!|
Anyway, with yet more significant changes happening tomorrow, here is hoping that the week is full of fun for you and me!